QUALITY EDUCATION IN CHILE OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Based on the values of the Gospel and Christ's example, our educational community fosters the personal, familial, and intellectual development of young men and women, preparing them to become active servants of their community who strive to create a better world.
Where are we situated?
The Colegios Diaconales network is located in Santiago de Chile. Colegio San Esteban Diácono can be found in Vitacura, the eastern residencial zone of the city. Colegio San Felipe Diácono is situated in Calera de Tango, and colegio San Nicolás Diácono serves the community of Chicureo, in the growing municipality of Colina, just north of Santiago.
|San Esteban Diácono
||San Felipe Diácono
||San Nicolás Diácono
Who do we educate?
Students from preschool through the 12th grade. (From 2 to 18 years old)
What do we aspire to do?
• Form our students in a high academic level, so that they may enter the best universities and colleges, and later, to succeed in their professional life and work.
• Achieve the harmonious growth of students in the humanities, arts, sciences, technology, and sports.
• Teach students morally, so that they may learn to be caring and friendly, cheerful, respectful, critical, and to value diversity while being sensitive to the needs of the contemporary world.
• That our students will know the love of Christ, valuing service and solidarity with the entire human race.
Why are we an alternative for international students?
• We care about diversity in our students, and have experience in hosting international students, who have been well received by both teachers and students alike.
• Since we are not primarily a school for foreigners (the majority of our students are Chilean), international students can have an authentically Chilean experience making friends with Chilean students and learning about Chilean culture.
• The students will have the majority of their classes in Spanish, but will also have classes in English, our second language taken by all students.
• Our schools have low teacher-student ratios, allowing us to know and care for individual students and their families.
• We are situated in some of the best residencial neighborhoods in Santiago.
For more information and applications:
e-mail Juana Causa at